In ongoing years, though other gadgets like cell phones are commonly used for tracking time. However, the wrist watches are equally likely wearied to keep a decent and stylish look for carrying a complete personality. The manufacturing brand varies in cost of the product according to the features introduced to it. An attractive watch covers all the up-to-date accessories like its style, elegancy, functionality, but the most important is the reliability of the item, one is going to purchase and how pocket friendly the product is. If one gets all the features in a product that falls in a moderate budget range, will definitely going to purchase it prior to other expensive products with the same functions. Fortunately, there are a lot of available choices to get a decent watch within an affordable range. Here is the list of the top five best affordable watches under 100 from multiple brands.
A Buying Guide to Best Affordable Watches Under 100
You should look at these things in an affordable watch before buying them. Material, movement, bracelet, watch size, and price. The following things are given below in details:
- When you consider a watch must look at what material is used in it.
- A watch with good material is a timepiece so this is important to look for a good material watch.
- Stainless steel and metal are the most common and good materials that are used in good watches.
- The good material watches mean a watch for long time use.
- There are different types of watch movements to tell the time. Watches usually have 3 movements to show you time and these movements are mechanical, quartz, and automatic.
- Clockwork is used to measure the passage of time. It has a spring on the side on a watch and spring is wound by hand.
- Mechanical watches are different from quartz watches.
- The quartz watches are electronic watches that use batteries. Moreover, quartz is best looking watch.
- Quartz watches show numerical time. The time is displayed in hours, minutes, and seconds.
- An automatic watch is also called a self-winding watch. It doesn’t have a battery. It has a spring that is wound by hand at regular intervals.
- The bracelet or strap of the watch is another thing to be noticed. Some watches have metal or stainless steel bracelets and some have straps.
- The watches that have a good quality bracelet or straps are durable and long-lasting.
- The straps of the watch include leather, rubber, or fiber, and other materials.
- Different sizes of watches are available in the market. Every watch has different dimensions.
- Watch case diameter is the main thing to be checked when buying a watch.
- Most of the watch diameters range from 38mm to 46mm.
- Some watches have a small diameter and some have a large diameter, but 38mm to 46mm is a normal range.
- There are different brands of watches in the market and prices are also different.
- Branded watches are quite expensive because they use classic material in the manufacturer as compared to local watches.
- Not all brands are much expensive. Some inexpensive brands are also there with good material.
- You can buy a less expensive branded watch that uses good material and the watches are also durable.
- A less expensive branded watch is worthy than the local watches.
List of Top 5 Best Affordable Watches Under 100
Invicta Men’s Pro Diver 43mm Stainless Steel Quartz Watch
Anne Klein Women’s Resin Bracelet Watch
Timex Easy Reader Day-Date Leather Strap Watch
Timex Cavatina Expansion Band Watch
Casio Men’s Classic Quartz Watch
1. Invicta Men’s Pro Diver 43mm Stainless Steel Quartz Watch
- Stainless steel body
- Black dial
- Flame fusion crystal
- Moveable Quartz
The watch lies in the category of best affordable watches under 100. The watch is a men’s wear Japanese production with a stainless steel case with black round dial with 0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches dimensions, under item number 30018. This is the best everyday watch with an adjustable wrist chain strap with an SR626SW battery. The product assembling is done in Japan and holds a moveable quartz PC32 with a total weight of 170g and is highly water repellent up to 100 meters. It worth a moderate cost and is one of the best men watches under 100.
- Brand Invicta
- Model number 30018
- Band and dial Silver/Black 43x22mm
- Weight 10.58 ounce
- Material Stainless steel
- Batteries Specific battery required
- Colors Multiple
- Water-resistant 100 meters
- Price Dollar 59
2. Anne Klein Women’s Resin Bracelet Watch
- Mineral crystal lens
- Adjustable straps
- Japanese quartz movement
- Bracelet style
Among the best affordable women’s watches Anne Klein is the top choice. Talking about the best women’s watches under 100 the product fulfills the requirement along with other attractive features. The ladies’ watch is a trendy bracelet likely to be used for jewelry purposes with adjustable chain sizes in multiple colors. A CR2 battery is included that works in long run. The Japanese quartz movement and water-resistive feature along with minimal pricing make it a decent purchase for the customers.
- Brand Anne Klein
- Battery CR2
- Colors Multiple
- Waterproof Up to 30 meter
- Size Women standard
- Cost Dollar 35
- Model number AK/3212WTGB
- Weight 4.8 ounce
3. Timex Easy Reader Day-Date Leather Strap Watch
- Leather strap
- Arabic numeric
- White dial
- Lithium metal battery
- Water repellent
Timex is undoubtfully the best watch brands for men producing quality watches for decades. The watch remains one of the all-time favorite choices of customers due to its royal decent look with leather strap and a metallic dial. It’s a water-resistant product with a highly durable lithium metal battery. Also, it lies in best watches under 100 class and one of easy to get an item with a graceful look. Leather straps are styled according to men’s standard size and the watch is easy to carry every time on a regular basis with buckle grips.
- Brand Timex
- Color Dark brown/ silver
- Battery Lithium metal
- Weight 1.28 ounce
- Bands size Men standard
- Water resistance 3 feet
- Model number TW2R56100AU
- Durability Maximum
- Cost Dollar 31
4. Timex Cavatina Expansion Band Watch
- Oval gold
- Mineral glass crystal
- Analog display
- Quartz crystal
One of the inexpensive watches that compile quality with fashion. A sleek oval dial, silver, and brass-tone ladies watch that contains a lithium battery and truly the best watch to buy. It has a mineral crystal brass case with quartz movement and Arabic numeric that are readable. The product is super lighter in weight and can be used to wear in offices or casual. The amazing part is that it is the best affordable watch under 100 so anyone can get it easily.
- Brand Timex
- Dimensions 1.57 x 3.94 x 2.36 inches
- Weight 0.8 Ounces
- ASIN B001FCPKN4
- Model number T2M570
- Battery Lithium ion
- Price Dollar 37
5. Casio Men’s Classic Quartz Watch
- Plastic case
- Glass dial
- Quartz movement
- Resign band
- Buckle lock
Casio is one of the oldest and highly reliable manufacturers of watches. The classic quartz watch is top rated men’s watch equally consumed by men and kids. The watch has a black resign strap with a glass window dial, a buckle closure, and an easily readable numeric. This mini watch is waterproof and works on a lithium battery. Highly reliable with long-lasting durability.
- Manufacturer Casio
- Model number EAW-MQ-24-7B2
- Weight 0.71 Ounces
- Battery Lithium metal
- Waterproof Yes
- Dimensions 6 x 4 x 6 inches
So, in modern times with the advancement of technology, still, the watches are in trend when it comes to fashion or either the official occasions or either in exam halls where cell phones aren’t allowed. To meet the requirement many people often go for low-cost products. Above mentioned watches are the best affordable watches under 100 that are significantly working for long times efficiently with a low budget. The consumers reviewed these items as the best products that can work continually even up to 30 years.
Question: Do all the color combinations of the invicta brand have the same price?
Answer: No, it varies a little like gold-tone is a bit expensive.
Question: Is the battery of Anne Klein self-replaceable?
Answer: To maintain the quality it is recommended to get battery replacement from a professional person.
Question: Do Timex auto set the calendar?
Answer: No, you have to set the calendar manually.
Question: Do the Timex ladies’ watch catches the hair of arms?
Answer: Very rare but since the band is expandable it helps to lose the grip.
Question: Does the Casio watch is silent to be used during exams?
Answer: It has a very low ticking sound.